It’s my favorite time of year – no not Christmas, not Easter, not 4th of July… it’s the Sephora VIB Sale! As a VIB Rouge I get first crack at the bi-annual 15% off sale and I find being prepared is essential to snagging the hottest deals. While there are products I already own that I will recommend in a later post I wanted to create a list of all the products – both skin care and makeup – I’ve been lusting after.
Many of these products are pretty pricey but if you’re going to splurge the VIB Sale is the time to do it! Find out what products may or may not end up in my check out basket this Spring VIB Sale this April 18-24 online and in stores.
- Becca First Light Filter Face Primer – $38 – The newest primer by the Becca brand is meant to awaken and brighten the skin while reducing redness and imperfections. I’m curious to try this and compare with their original Backlight Filter Primer.
- Tarte Pack Your Bags 911 Undereye Rescue Patches – $22 – A set of 4 vegan-friendly eye patches suitable for all skin types. These patches are meant to bring youthfulness and moisture back to your under eyes, hence the “rescue” in the name!
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask – $26 – This lip mask is perfect for those who get dry, dehydrated lips. It comes in 2 tinted shades and a clear shade, so whether you want to wear it overnight or during the day you can replenish the moisture in your lips.
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon – $25 – A creamy and pigmented formula that stays on all day, and bonus it comes in matte, satin and shimmer for any colorful eye look you can dream of.
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum – $90 – The Drunk Elephant brand is my favorite for skin care and this night serum is perfect for dull and uneven skin. For the hefty price tag this is definitely an item to get during the sale!
- Nars NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette – $59 – The newest neutral dreams palette. With 5 mattes and 7 shimmers this palette would be perfect to create countless looks from everyday to smokey and smoldering for a night out.
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick – $46 – Price per ounce on this is not the greatest but every review I have seen has raved about this build-able full coverage foundation. Need to get my hands on this!
- Kat Von D Lock- It Setting Mist – $26 – I have heard nothing but great things about this setting spray and have been dying to try it out. $26 for 4 oz seems like too good of a deal to pass up with the discount!
- Tarte Make Believe in Yourself Magic Wands Brush Set – $39 – If this brush set doesn’t scream “Unicorn Vibes” I don’t know what does. This set would be perfect for a magical makeup look or simply on display on your vanity. Not a must but definitely a lust!
- Tory Burch Love Relentlessly – $86 – This sweet perfume has become a staple in my perfume collection. With notes of Rose and Sandalwood it is the perfect light spring scent. (1.7 oz)
- Tom Ford Soleil Blanc – $225 – This is by far is the biggest “splurge” item on the list but after receiving a sample of this perfume I fell in love. The best way to explain this scent is sultry and unexpected. (1.7 oz)
- Kat Von D Rock Candy Studded Kiss Lipstick Set – $45 – Not your typical spring colors by any means but I love the Kat Von D formula and this set gives you a range of out there colors perfect for festival looks.
- Benefit Cheek Parade – $58 – I love these Benefit cheek palettes, I own Cheekathon and absolutely love it. This new palette has the new Hoola Lite bronzer, Gal-ifornia Blush and Dandelion Twinkle highlight as well as their best-selling Hoola bronzer and Rockateur blush.
What items are on your wish list for the sale? I’m always looking for the best products so leave your “wants” down below!