I’m back with another Resolution Week post – can you believe we’re more than halfway done?! If you’re like me you’re already a little behind on choosing your resolution, maybe you can’t decide or maybe you just procrastinated – hey, I’m not judging. So I thought today I’d make a little list about resolutions worth making this year. Many of these are things that I would like to try to implement or have already been working on, and some, are just fun ideas!
So without too much more introduction here’s my list of goals worth making in 2017:
- Get off social media more and live in the moment
- Try to go somewhere new once a month, whether that’s a restaurant, an event or traveling somewhere far away
- Love yourself and your body no matter what the scale or society tells you
- Take more photos, print them off and frame them or make photo books to gather memories of the year
- Treat yourself at least once a week to a bubble bath/at home pamper night
- Spend more time with your family – implement weekly family dinners
- Drink more water!
- Create a morning routine that makes you excited and prepared to tackle the day
- Buy less, give more
- Connect with your spirituality whether that’s going to church, praying, meditating, or doing whatever else helps you feel connected to the world, others and your faith
- Send more thank you notes
- Connect with old friends
- Finally learn how to do winged eyeliner
- Invest in yourself
- Start that thing you’ve been putting off forever because you’re scared, the timing isn’t just right, or whatever other excuse you’ve been making
Well, that’s my list! Let’s make it a fabulous year guys. Let me know what your New Year’s resolution is in the comments below!