1. KOBO Candle – Kobo donates a portion of its profits to a charitable organization. With each of their Give candles the customer receives a code that they can enter to vote on which organization you’d like to see receive a portion of the profits.
2. Moleskine Notebook – Special Edition ONE Moleskine Notebooks feature “Actions.Speak.Louder.” and the ONE logo on the front, and come with a bookmark and expandable inner pocket. ONE is a campaigning and advocacy organization of more than seven million people around the world taking action to end extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa.
3. One Hope Champagne – Every bottle provides 15 meals to a child in need. The Gold Glitter Sparkling Edition is perfect for the holidays!
4. Diff Eyewear Sunglasses – With each pair of sunglasses sold, Diff has partnered with Eyes on Africa to provide reading glasses to a person in need.
5. Lush Charity Pot Body Lotion – A body lotion that does good, and not just for your skin! With every purchase of the lotion 100% of the price of the product, excluding tax, goes to a small, grassroots organizations. The organizations range from animal welfare, human rights, and environmental conservation.
6. TOMS Slippers – TOMS was one of the first one to one organizations of its kind and for every shoe that’s purchased (or slippers!) a pair is given to a child in need. They also give back in other ways including helping to provide sight, safe-birth, water and fight against bullying.
7. Kate Spade purse – The Kate Spade “On Purpose” Collection are purses, wrislets and accessories that are handcrafted by the artisans of masoro. These artisans are 150 talented Rawandan women who are reshaping the lives of 20,000 people in their community.
8. Global Goods Partners Alpaca Shawl – Global Goods Partners saying is “Buy Handmade – Change Women’s Lives”. GGP is a nonprofit dedicated to alleviating poverty and promoting social justice and they do so by selling handmade fair trade products made by local artisans in 20 different countries. This Alpaca shawl is intricately hand-woven using Alpaca fleece and dyed using natural herbs and coloring.